Our Beard + Scalp Oil is super-hydrating and formulated with C02 herb extract essential oils that condition facial hair and nourish the skin underneath.
- Almond oil which is lightweight and rich in Vitamin E, Potassium, Zinc, Proteins, and Monounsaturated fatty acids. These properties are beneficial for increasing beard growth, eliminating dandruff, and reducing inflammation.
- Grape-seed oil which is high in linoleic acid and thought to reduce clogged pores, so it’s great for oily skin.
- Calendula oil is made from marigolds and helps moisturize and boost the appearance of skin.
- Camellia seed oil is reputed to have antioxidant properties that can fight signs of aging, as well as to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
- Squalane oil is naturally occurring in human sebum (makes up 15% of it). It's very moisturizing so replenishes your facial hair and protects it from further damage.
- Sunflower seed oil is a top contender of natural oils for beards because it helps prevent breakage and hair loss. The oil is rich in omega, fatty acids & vitamin A, B, C and E - ingredients that together moisturize hair and keeps it soft.
- Cumin seed oil/Black seed oil is packed with potent super foods, vitamins, minerals, omega 3 fatty acids, omega 6 fatty acids, and amino acids. It fights and reduces infections and fungus, as well as helps reduce redness and burns because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary oil stimulates circulation which aids growth. Rosemary oil is great for moisturizing the skin underneath the beard.
- Sandalwood essential oil is hydrating to the skin and helps soften and tame hair. It also works as a styling agent.
Our multipurpose Beard + Scalp Oil is a great compliment to our Beard + Scalp Balm grooming agent.
And while you're at it why not complete your self-care, beard + scalp grooming routine by grabbing the Beard Care Grooming set which includes a task specific comb and brush.
Size: 4 fl oz.
These products are for external use only.
Do not ingest. Our products do not cure or remedy any medical issue(s)/condition(s). We are not responsible for any adverse reactions resulting from the use of this product and encourage you to please consult a medical physician for advice, where necessary. Keep out of reach of children.